L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfect Anti-Imperfections plus Whitening 20+ cream Review
In my last post, I told you guys about the new launch from L’Oreal Paris which was their Skin Perfect Expert Skincare Range for Every Age. I’ve been trying L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfect Anti-Imperfections + Whitening 20+ cream from this range for over a month now . This particular cream is supposedly meant for my age group. (Yes you guessed it right, I’m in my 20’s.)
L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfect Anti-Imperfections + Whitening 20+ cream contains Purifyll and Vitamin 3x Complex. It claims to give a flawless look, glow and fairness. Upon application, the cream gives a temporary whitening effect. I’m yet to test the fairness claim. The cream has a thick consistency and is light pink in color.
Price: INR 325 for 50 g and INR 99/- for 18 g.
As of now I haven’t seen L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfect Anti-Imperfections + Whitening 20+ cream online but I’m sure they are available in stores.
Shelf life: 36 months.
– It gives a Matte finish and keeps oil at bay which is essential especially if you live in a humid climate like India.
– Provides sun protection.
– It has this mild fruity fragrance which does not linger.
– Did not irritate my skin or cause any breakouts.
– Contains Vitamins B3, C and E.
– Affordable pricing.
– Suitable for oily to combination skin and for summers.
– I can see a crazy white cast on application which goes away after some time.
– Blending the cream on the face is also an issue due to this. You have to rub it on your skin for sometime until it gets absorbed.
– It claims to contain UV filters but doesn’t mention the SPF or PA protection.
– May not be suitable for dry skin and winters.
Overall: I would recommend L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfect Anti-Imperfections plus Whitening 20+ cream for summers and those with oily to combination skin.
You can check more of the product details on their website www.lorealparis.co.in